Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sunday Post #145: Spooky Season is Upon Us!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Same old, same old. BUT, I did get a couple of cute things today (that is, Saturday night). First up:



Oh my gods, check out this amazing candle! Well, it's not an actual candle lol. But it has water inside with glitter and it spins around and just 😍 I am in love with it! And you can see it in action on my Instagram!



I also got these super adorable t-shirts! I am a huge fan of horror, and I just needed to have these! I got all this stuff (candle and shirts) at Shopko, if anyone is wondering.

What I've been listening to:

New Podcast!



I really like it! It's sort of a historical horror, that focuses on lore throughout history and all over the world. It's great!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Masked Truth Pink Lock Picks and Sequined Witch Hats The Knife (Fear Street, #14)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #102: Assassins and Demon Hunters and Witches, Oh My!

Binge Watchers #5: On My Watchlist

Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2017

Stuck In A Good Book Giveaway Hop! Oct. 1st-15th

Book Haul

Nothing this week!

tumblr_okcjd8NKWe1unskxro3_500.gif (500×230)

But Book Outlet is having a sale next week and, well, I don't know if I'll be able to resist. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Those t-shirts are too much! Freddy and Jason are the stuff of my childhood. Constantly had nightmares because of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Definitely some of the best horror movies ever!

      Delete