Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday Post #144



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Well, nothing much. I just got back from a girls night out with one of my cousins, and that was fun. We did a bit of shopping--she helped me look for a purse that was big enough for a Cassie Clare book 😂 That's right, I got a purse specifically so that huge books can fit in it because my current purse was just a smidge too small. Lol. My new one's got enough room to spare! Lol.

Check out my Clockwork Prince! I'm starting this one soon!

Afterward, we watched Hocus Pocus, which I LOVE, and also Mars Attacks. It was so much fun!

Now it's almost 1 am as I write this and I'm watching Supernatural 😏 I should probably go to sleep, hehehe.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Missing (Fear Street, #4)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #101: Shadowhunters! Yay!

Book Haul

For Review:

Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me

Thank you Skyhorse Publishing! From what I've seen of him on Twitter, I love Broody McHottiepants! I'm very excited to read this!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Clare's books really are quite large, so good job finding a purse big enough for it. I am excited to read Brooding YA Hero. My co-blogger said it was great, and I think the tweets are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Especially the ones in the new series! Lol.
      I love his tweets! I am very excited to read it!

      Delete