Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday Post #136: Vacation?



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much, just work, work, work. We are, however, planning a trip to Silverwood Theme Park in Idaho for the coming weekend (or the one after that)!

Silverwood Theme Park

I am SO excited! We used to go here every summer, up until last summer that we didn't go and I actually really missed it! So yeah, that's gonna happen soon! Yay! I am honestly in desperate need of a vacation!

Oh! I also got my subscription box for The Nick Box this week! I will share some photos of the goodies of gotten sometime, somewhere. I promise lol.

What I've been watching:

I watched a couple of episodes of Supernatural, but mostly I was trying to catch up on all of my videos on YouTube because Comic Con happened and, since I follow a couple of movie reviewers and whatnot, my subscription box blew up! And I'm still not caught up yet! Lol. Anyway, even though there were an overwhelming amount of videos, I really like watching the Comic Con coverage and all the movie news that came out of it. I even watched the Supernatural panel and it was FUN! I love these boys so much!

Misha Collins (L) and Jensen Ackles at the "Supernatural" panel during Comic-Con International 2017 at San Diego Convention Center on July 23, 2017 in San Diego, California. - Comic-Con International 2017 - 'Supernatural' Panel

What I've been listening to:

I am still working my way through the R.L. Stine podcasts I recently subscribed to:
RetRead Podcast and A Nightmare on Fear Street.

Nail art of the week:

So my nails are currently naked because yesterday I was trying my hand at watermarbling and I had so many fails I just gave up, lol. So after I'm done writing this, I'm gonna go paint them... idk what color yet, lol. It takes me the same amount of time to pick out a polish to wear as it does a book to read--that is to say, a long time, lol.

Book Haul

Freebies:

Urban Mythic: Thirteen Novels of Adventure and Romance, featuring Norse and Greek Gods, Demons and Djinn, Angels, Fairies, Vampires, and Werewolves in the Modern World by [Gockel, C., Pope, Christine, Collett, Meg, Brightley, C.J., Harper, Helen, Pohler, Eva, Snark, Melissa, Dunbar, Debra, Nieto, Ron C., St.Vil, Lola, Mark E. Cooper, S.T. Bende, Nancy Straight] Grid Seekers (Grid Seekers Book One) by [Byrne, Logan]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment