Monday, June 20, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #76: Voices in Your Head?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading:

The Murmurings The Girl Who Heard Demons

The theme this week is girls who hears things in their head! Haha. These two were actually really good!


What I'm currently reading:

Possess

And continuing on with the theme, Possess. This one I feel is not as great as the other two books I read. I've found myself rolling my eyes at it way too much and I almost nearly just stopped reading this book. But there is just something about it that has kept me hooked an I have a feeling I'm going to finish this one today.


Up next:

No idea. Mood reading at it's finest ;)


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment