Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday Post #94: Zombie TV



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


I've had a very frustrating week at work... our director of nursing got "let go" and she apparently left a mess behind for our secretary/office manager to clean up. Our schedules are a mess (well, at least mine is) and I just really hope things get fixed. Soon.

What I Watched This Week:

I started and stopped a couple of horror of movies on Netflix because they were jut SO stupid! But the third time was the charm because I finally found a good horror movie that actually wasn't very scary. It's a zombie movie and it was pretty good.



What I liked most was the way it was told. At first I thought it was going to be a documentary-style like The Blair Witch Project, and I almost turned it off because I absolutely hate those! But I was pleasantly surprised. In a way, it was sort of documentary-style, but it was more like you were watching TV with a TV show detailing what was going on with the zombies, plus news, plus even relevant commercials! It was very interesting and loved that I had never seen anything like this before!

Nail Art:

Nothing. I've just been wearing one solid color this whole week. I was going to do some nail art on top of that, but I never got around to it and now the nail polish is chipping so I think I'm just going to take it all off and do something new. (P.S. I've been wearing this nail polish, it's one of my favorites!)

Online

Posts you may have missed:





Book Haul

Nada, but that's okay 'cause did you see my book haul last week? Jeez! Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. Netflix is awesome because you have so many options, you're sure to find something awesome even after some false starts!

    ReplyDelete