Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sunday Post #92: And the Nail Polish Addiction Continues...



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


Nothing super exciting this week... but my anxiety was in check, so that's awesome!

What I Watched This Week:

CAPTAIN AMERICA

Captain America: Civil War! I Finally saw it last Sunday and it was AMAZING!!!!! Just... go watch it! (Also, I'm still binge watching Property Brothers on Netlix, hehehe.)

Nail Art:

I started some nail art this Thursday, but I'm not done yet! I'm hoping to watch some horror movies today and finish it off. I will tell you what colors I'm using though...


I "accidentally" but all these nail polishes when I went to the store this past week... ooops! ;) But I didn't have any polishes that were as neon and vibrant as these, so of course I got them. For the nail design I'm currently working on, I'm using the last 3 polishes in the picture above. I only have 2 nails done on my left hand and I absolutely loved the results! Yes, my other 8 nails are a blank canvas right now, weird I know. Lol. But I can't wait to show you guys the completed design next week!

Online

Reviews:

Demonosity

Very fun book!



Book Haul

Bought:


I went to our local used book store and found me this book! I have the first book in the series which I think may have been an Amazon Freebie at one point.


For Review:

Infinite Time

Thanks so much to H.J. Lawson!


Freebies:



[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Library Loot:


Black Heart is my Random Read of the month, so I decided to go back and just re-read the first two books as well because it's been FIVE years since I read them! Can you believe it?!


Swag!


This little gem I won back in a YASH giveaway and I absolutely love it! Little Okiku is adorable! If you have not read The Girl From the Well, I highly recommend it!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment