Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Post #89: Superheroes! The Good and the Bad...



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


Work has been so crazy these last couple of weeks, so you're going to have to excuse me lack of posting. I'm really finding it hard to balance blogging and working.... how do people do this?! Lol. But hey, at least I'm not in a reading slump anymore, yay!

Things I watched:

So I went to see Batman V Superman the weekend it came out and it was... fine. You guys know I love superheroes so I was actually quite excited for this one, but gods was it not as amazing as I thought it would be. =/



And now for something super amazing: Daredevil Season 2!

Daredevil: Season 2:

I LOVED IT! I especially loved the Punisher! Holy crap was he amazing! I think I watched this season in 2 days... maybe one ;) hehehe

Nail art:

I've gone through many different nail art designs these last couple of weeks, but this is the only one I remembered to photograph, haha. I'm wearing this holo nail polish (I've been very into holographic polishes lately) and this nail vinyl for my accent nail.

Online

Posts you may have missed:



Reviews:

The Shattering



Book Haul

Freebies:

Crushed (The Witch-Game, #1)   

   

   

   

   

   Golden Blood (Time Spirit Trilogy, #1)

 



[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


For Review:

The Leaving Future Shock How To Date Dead Guys (Under the Blood Moon, #1) Labyrinth Lost

The Assassin Game Practical Applications for Multiverse Theory Light (Dream Casters, #1)

Demonic Pact Wax

Thanks to...

 Bloomsbury for The Leaving

Albert Whitman & Company for Future Shock

Curiosity Quills Press for How to Date Dead Guys

Sourcebooks Fire for Labyrinth Lost and The Assassin Game

Inkshares for Practical Applications for Multiverse Theory

Fire Quill Publishing for Dream Casters: Light

Booktrope for Demonic Pact

HMH Books for Young Readers for Wax



Gifted:

The Girl Who Heard Demons Because We Told Her To Nightmare House

The Girl Who Heard Demons was a Kindle Scout winner and I just happened to vote for it :) Because I Told Her To I got because I signed up for a newsletter. And the last one I think I received during the YA Scavenger Hunt! Thanks so much to everyone for these amazing-sounding books!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of freebie books :) I wanted to see Batman Vs. Superman but never got around to it so I will wait til I can rent it. I heard it was eh anyway. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Batman vs. Superman overall. I'm curious to see the other character's films now, like Wonder Woman.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete