Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monthly Wrap-Up: August 2015


Another month, another wrap-up post :)


[Images take you to book's Goodreads page]

Books Read this Month:

Powerless (The Hero Agenda, #1) Adventures in Murder Chasing (Funeral Crashing, #3) Loyalist to a Fault (The Dead Kid Detective Agency, #3) I'm with Cupid (Switched at First Kiss, #1)

Cassidy Jones and the Secret Formula (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #1) Double, Double, Nothing But Trouble (Mellow Summers, #10) Cassidy Jones and Vulcan's Gift (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #2)

New Girl (Anti-Heroes, #1) Adventures in Double Dating (Funeral Crashing, #1.1)


And my favorite book of the month was...

It's a toss up between Powerless and Adventures in Murder Chasing--they were both amazing! But ultimately, I'm gonna have to go with...

Powerless (The Hero Agenda, #1)


Books Reviewed this Month:

None because I'm a slacker ;) I'll try to be better this month!


Other Posts this Month:

Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2015


Overall, pretty good reading month, but I really need to get on those reviews! They aren't going to write themselves! haha

12 comments:

  1. It's hard to keep up with book reviews sometimes! Good luck in September, but you did get a lot of reading in, so that's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always had that problem, unfortunately =/ I'm trying to be better about it though!

      Delete
  2. You did great! Those all look like fun books, I can't wait to read your reviews, but will wait patiently because life comes before blogging :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Reading-wise I did do great, haha. I will try to get some reviews up soon, hopefully.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a good reading month! I hope you'll get those reviews written soon! Good luck :)
    I haven't heard of Powerless before, but it sounds good! I hope september will be a good month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Powerless is amazing! If you like superhero/villains type things, you will really enjoy this one. Even if you don't, I still highly recommend it!

      Delete
  4. I have several books that I need to get around to reviewing too - I'll probably just do some mini-reviews. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mini Reviews sound like such a good idea. I may need to start doing them and maybe it will help me catch up, lol

      Delete
  5. Sometimes it's okay not to give into the pressure of having to post a review immediately after reading a book; I do it too! In fact, I presently have two books I need to post reviews for, but I'm not in any rush :P

    Best wishes for the month of September :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, and I don't know why I stress myself so much. *sigh*

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of these but Powerless sounds really good. I like the cover, and I am a huge fan of Tera Lynn Childs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love TLC's work then Powerless is a must-read! I highly recommend it!

      Delete