Monday, August 3, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #65: Mysteries and Superheroes!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading this past week:

Paxton Private Investigations Powerless (The Hero Agenda, #1)

I LOVE JULI ALEXANDER and I will never get tired of saying it!! Paxton PI was AMAZING!! It was a lot of fun! Powerless was just as amazing! Holy crap! There was nonstop action and just-- you need to read this! Both of these!


Up next:

The Girl from the Well (The Girl from the Well, #1)

I think it's finally time to start his one. I've been feeling like reading this for a long time, but at the same time I want to continue reading books like the ones I just finished reading (see above). I don't know... we'll just have to see...


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about The Girl from the Well - I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too... I actually haven't started it yet, haha. Why do I keep putting it off?? I don't know, haha. Soon, though.

      Delete