Sunday, December 14, 2014

Showcase Sunday (#59)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.


Bought:


So this week I FINALLY got the books that I ordered during the Black Friday sale at Book Outlet. And let me tell you, that sale was insane!! I mean, the books on that site are already cheap, but on top of that there was a store-wide sale PLUS I also got a $10 coupon!! I ended up paying less than $5 per book! That is amazing considering the two Dragon Ball books are basically 3-in-1 volumes and Uninvited is a hardcover. Seriously.

So, the two Dragon Ball books aren't actually for me, they're for my younger brothers. I did buy them though, so I might get a peak of them (not that I know how to read manga, LOL). And Domination... I love the C.H.A.O.S. series and I am so excited to finally get the last book in the series! Can't wait to read that one! I've been meaning to get Uninvited for a while now... it just sounds so intriguing! And Heroes of Olympus was a last minute buy... I wasn't sure if I was going to buy it or not, but when I saw the sale price was like $1, I said, "What the hell" and I bought it. It is mythology after all ;)


What bookish things did you get this week?

1 comment: