Friday, December 26, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015


Monday, December 22nd: Best Books I’ve Read in 2014
Tuesday, December 23rd: Best Book Covers of 2014
Wednesday, December 24th: Best Debuts, Novellas, and NA Books of 2014 (Readers/Bloggers choice)
Thursday, December 25th: Best Book Boyfriends of 2014
*Friday, December 26th: Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2015*


The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1) Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes The Nightmare Charade (The Arkwell Academy, #3) Invaded (Alienated, #2)

The Sword of Summer and Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes... More mythology books by Rick Riordan? Yes please! And two sequels to some awesome series: The Nightmare Charade and Invaded.

Ensnared (Splintered, #3) Polaris (Avalon, #2) Cold Burn of Magic (Black Blade #1)

Two more awesome sequels to awesome series: Ensnared and Polaris. Also, I don't know how many times I've mentioned that Jennifer Estep's Mythos Academy series ended early this year (probably a lot) and that it makes me sad, but she also a new YA series coming out next year! Hurray for Cold Burn of Magic! :D

Shutter Sisters of Blood and Spirit The Third Twin

And here are a couple of creepy-sounding reads I cannot wait to read: Shutter, Sisters of Blood and Spirit, The Third Twin. So excited to read all of these!

And here is an Honorable mention that I've already read:

Soulprint

All of the books I've read by Megan Miranda I've absolutely enjoyed, and this one was no different! She is definitely an author to look out for!


What books are you looking forward to next year?? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare to be published and also the first in the Tales of the Shadowhunter Academy! And A Court of Thorns and Roses too! :D So many to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes ?! How did I not know about this book :o
    Shame on me! I love greek mythology so I have to check it out, good thing I started to follow you :D
    Btw, have you read any book of the Goddess Summoning series by P.C. Cast? If you haven't and like Romance, I recommend you do, the gods there are amazing :D

    P.S. sorry for my English, I'm portuguese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invaded! Ensnared! The Midnight Charade!! I'm so excited for those!!
    And Polaris was great!! I hope you'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dying to read Ensnared! And I was one of the lucky winners of A. G. Howard's giveaway! So excited! Also excited for Megan Shepherd's "A Cold Legacy", final book in The Madman's Daughter. Oh! Sarah J. Maas new book "A Court of Thorn and Roses"

    ReplyDelete