Monday, September 15, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#47)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

Don't Expect Magic (Magic, #1) Call Me Grim


Currently Reading:

Something Witchy (Mystics & Mayhem #1)

This book is really cute so far! Up until a vampire appeared and I went, "Ugh!" Not the biggest fan of vampires, but hopefully it will work in this book :)

I'm not sure what I'll be reading next... I've been mood reading a lot lately so I guess I'll just have to wait and see ;)


What are you reading this week??

2 comments:

  1. Last week I finishe Heir of Fire and now I've started Winterspell (halfway through it) and Polaris!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Polaris?? *jealous* ;) Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

      Delete