Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#40)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


Currently reading:

Gypsy (The Cavy Files, #1) Get Lost, Odysseus! (Myth-O-Mania, #10) Divided (Dualed, #2)

Besides Gypsy, I started two other books this week, which is why I actually didn't finish any books in the past week. It is also why I'm not sure what I'll be reading next. I'm hoping to finish at least two of the books above this week, but we'll see.

At this very precise moment *checks clock* at almost 1 am, I'm reading Divided and OH MY GODS! So many plot twists that are keeping me at the edge of the seat! I only started this book late last night but I may have to read all night just to finish it!

Anyway, I have to get back to reading and find out what happens to West! Hopefully I'll be able to catch some zzz ;)



Have you read any of these book?

What are you reading this week??

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these! Right now I'm reading Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow. Loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've seen that book around... so glad you are enjoying it! :D

      Delete
  2. I have Gypsy in my reading list for later this month... right now I have two books started Crushed and Chantress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to hear what you think of Gypsy! It's definitely an interesting book! Ooooh, Chantress... I'm very curious about that one :)

      Delete
  3. Haven't unfortunately read any of these books but I'm looking forward to your review of Gypsy. This week I'm reading The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender, Midnight Thief and will hopefully start Breath, Annie, Breath tomorrow. ^^ Happy reading, Liliana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not heard of most of those books, but they sure sound interesting! I will have to look up some of these for sure!

      Delete
  4. I also have Gypsy, and I'm going to read it very soon! How was Dualed? I really would like to pick that goodie up soon! Awesome reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's right! I remember you had it in one of your haul posts! And I really liked Dualed! It had a very interesting concept and had of to of action and, well, it was just very interesting and a really great read!

      Delete