Monday, December 30, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#25)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


Haven't done one of these in a while... Here's what I finished reading this past week:

Alienated (Alienated, #1) The Essence (The Pledge, #2) The Offering (The Pledge, #3)


And I'm *STILL* working on these since the last time I did this post, lol:

Scorch (Croak, #2)The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)

Plus:

Common Descent (Darwin's Children, #3)

I WILL finish these, I promise!! Soon... ;)


Hmm, what do I want to read next? Well, I've got 2 days to complete my goal of reading 80 books this year, and I only need TWO books to complete that goal... totally attainable! Here is what I am planning to read:

Darkest Day (The 19th Year, #3)

Plus one of my "Currently Reading" books. I can do this!!


What are you reading this week? And what was your yearly goal? Have you completed it yet??

2 comments:

  1. I still have two books to finish for review this Friday and then I have Unhinged to finish as a treat to myself! Hopefully I'll manage to do all that, cause I'm still getting over the book hangover of reading Infinite and so finishing the Incarnate trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO lucky! I cannot wait to read Unhinged!! And oh my gosh, I can just feel all those feels just thinking about Incarnate!

      Delete