Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#15)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


This past week I finished reading:

 


Right now I'm reading:


Okay, I actually put this one aside for now...it's not that its not good, because it's AMAZING! It's just that I don't want it to end, lol! But I will finish this one soon since I'm kinda borrowing it from the library and it's kinda overdue ;)


And up next, I have decided on:


I just don't know when I'll be starting it. This week I have one unit exam and one quiz; next week I have one final exam and another unit exam; and the week after I have my last final exam....yep that's 3 weeks of exams! Gods, just thinking about it give me goosebumps. I should probably go study, huh? ;) lol


What are you reading this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment